Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LIfe keeps rolling along

I'm sitting here by the computer so I thought I'd drop a message here. Laura and Anyssa took Ducky to the vet. I was supposed to be watching Anyssa, but at the last minute she decided she wanted to go with. In Anyssa's quest to calm Ducky (who was less than pleased to be going) I think she might have freaked him out even more. But hey, when you're 5, that's what you do, right? I am pleased to report that with the weather getting better, Anyssa becoming more aclimated and the cats getting used to her, they are coming upstairs more. Since her arrival, they've relocated to basement and only venturing upstairs once the pitter-patter of small feet has quieted for the night.


Anyway, here a couple of the swing-set pictures I promised you...I think her smile shows that she's happy with it. Thanks to Mike, Dawn, Connor and Evan for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment