Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012

Looking back, it's been quite awhile since we've (I've) posted anything. I'll be completely honest...it's difficult to simply write about everyday stuff that seems so, well, boring. Laura and I have been talking for awhile now about the blog and the importance of documenting what we can because it's becoming obvious that if we don't start making a record of some of this stuff, it will lost to time. I remember when I was growing up that my mom used to carry her Kodak 126 Instamatic camera (with flash-cubes!) in her purse and she would snap pictures of what we thought was the stupidest stuff. Now, years later, I look at some of those "stupid" photos and I'm glad we have them. That's how it is becoming with Anyssa. If we don't keep records of the stupid everyday stuff, it will be gone.

That being said, Laura has asked me to show her how to sign in and start posting. We need to keep this going...together.

I am out of town in Kansas as I write this...once I'm home, we'll start getting caught up. Pictures coming! Please don't give up on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment