Thursday, July 14, 2011

OK...we're back!


Due to popular demand, a nagging sense that I've left this hanging and a desire to tell everyone about our princess, we're back! I've got Laura set up again so HOPEFULLY, I can get her to start posting as well.

A lot has happened since Anyssa turned 6. School let out and she started summer school. She is also in swim lessons. Today is the last day so after this post, I'm going to change and get ready to take her to the pool. She also experienced her first American 4th of July and, if you can believe it, FIREWORKS for the FIRST TIME! I guess that even though they make them there and they would be celebrating Chinese New Year, the kid at the Social Welfare Institute might not be able to watch them. She was mesmerized. Of course, like every kid, she was getting bored by the end. So be it...we got home and our neighbor had a stash he was blowing off. It was kind of rough that the 4th was on a Monday this year and there was school and work the next day, but we pulled it off. All of us had sleepy eyes on Tuesday but isn't that the sign of a good time??

My 2 favorite girls in the world!
OK everyone, I PROMISE to be back VERY SOON!!
Waiting for the school bus.
Outside church on July 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming back! Love the posts.... You three look soooooo happy. It is amazing the things we have and do that many people have never experienced. I know its tough finding time to post but your fans really enjoy hearing form you :) The posts can be short as long as we don't have to wait too long in between :)

    ReplyDelete