Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow! A new post so soon??

Yes folks, parenthood is catching up with me. You have to give me credit for good intentions...I MEAN to post something almost every day! Unfortunately, time has a way of doing a number on you. I wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, put Anyssa to bed, then put Roger to bed. Repeat. Daily.

Seriously, it's not that bad. I really enjoy the fatherhood part. She is turning into a typical kid. Oves school, rides the bus, hates homework, loves TV. She really likes her teacher and seems to be learning pretty well. How exactly do you measure a kid who has only been exposed to the English language or alphabet for less than 6 months? I think she is doing FANTASTIC! I'm not sure what I already said but she will be repeatling kindergarten again. The teacher and principal think this will be best and I have to take their experience to heart. As much as I'd like her to keep moving, we need to do what will be best for her.

She definitely has daddy wrapped around her finger. Not too tightly, I might add. She is learning her boundaries and tests them hourly. She loves to ride on my shoulders...having 9' ceilings is a plus. It's also a good workout!

Wow...that was quick. I am being paged to keep her busy while mommy does the dishes. I will bail here and post more SOON.

Here, for your amusement and astonishment, are the before and after photos of our daughter. The first is her orphanage mug shot, the 2nd is her American girl glamour shot. Peace!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it, she is adorable and quite the fashionista just like her mama! Thanks for sharing the post, glad to hear all continues to go well. Take care and hello from all of us in Wisconsin :)

    ReplyDelete